* Ingredients :
°1 box Duncan Hines Classic Carrot Cake Mix
°250 mL grated carrots
°80 mL pumpkin seeds or crushed walnuts+Cheesecake:
°2 packages 250 g (8 oz) cream cheese, at room temperature
°vanilla extract to taste
°125 mL plain 2% Greek yogurt yogurt+Icing:
°60 mL cream cheese
°1 tablespoon softened butter
°250ml icing sugar
°80 mL 2% plain Greek yogurt
°180 mL coarsely walnuts
1. Preheat oven 180°C (350°F). Line a 20cm (8in) or 23cm (9in) diameter round springform pan with parchment paper.
2. Prepare the carrot cake. In a bowl, pour the carrot cake mix and follow the instructions on the package. Add grated carrots and pumpkin seeds, then mix. To book.
3. Prepare the cheesecake. In a bowl, using an electric mixer, whisk the cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla. Add the eggs, one at a time, and mix. Add the yogurt and mix.
4. Pour 1/3 of reserved carrot cake mixture into pan. Drop 2 or 3 large dollops of cream cheese on the cake. Cover with another third of the carrot cake mixture and 2 or 3 large dollops of cream cheese. Repeat with remaining carrot cake mixture and cream cheese.
5. Baking for 60 to 65 min, . Letting cool for 1 h. Un-mold cake and refrigerate it about 4 to 6 h.
6. Meanwhile, prepare the icing. In a bowl, using an electric mixer, whip the cream cheese, butter, icing sugar and yogurt. Pour the frosting over the cake and level. Garnish with walnuts. Cover and freeze 1 hour or until frosting is firm.