This delicious dish takes 25 minutes to prepare and cook and includes a bowl of steamed rice on the side.
– 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
– 4 minced garlic cloves
– ½ pound ground beef
– ½ small headed cabbage, grated
– 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
– 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
– 1 teaspoon cornstarch
– ½ cup of cold water
– 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
– 1 pinch of salt, to taste
– Step 1: Heat wok skillet on medium-high heat & adding oil. Sauté the garlic for about 5 seconds, then add the ground beef. Stir-fry until beef is evenly browned, 5 to 7 minutes; drain excess fat.
– Step 2: Stir in the cabbage and pepper and cook until the vegetables are tender and the beef is fully cooked. Stir in soy sauce. Combine cornstarch and water and stir. Season with pepper; add salt to taste. Cook, stirring, until the sauce has thickened.