- 12 oz Rotini
- 24 oz Pizza sauce
- 1 cup Diced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup Whole pepperoni
- 2 1/2 cups Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 teaspoon Oregano (dried)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and set it aside.
- Cook your pasta according to package directions. Drain and return to pot. Add in pizza sauce, diced pepperoni, and 1 ½ cup mozzarella cheese. Mix then pour into a casserole dish.
- Add remaining cup of cheese to the top of your casserole. Then add whole pepperoni and sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven serve enjoy.
For this recipe, I diced some of my pepperonis and kept some whole. We find that it’s easier to eat when the pepperoni that is mixed into the casserole dish is bite size.
You could also try mini pepperoni like in process pictures if you don’t want to spend time dicing.
Calories: 389kcal Carbohydrates: 37g Protein: 19g Fat: 18g Saturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 50mg Sodium: 1041mg Potassium: 465mg Fiber: 3gSugar: 5g Vitamin A: 609IUVitamin C: 6mg Calcium: 205mg Iron: 2mg