Is it possible to prepare a hearty and hearty meal in a very short time? Yes, of course ! This Shrimp and Garlic Pasta will satisfy you for a gourmet dinner…
°250 grams of spaghetti (or fettuccine)
°500gm medium size shrimp, peeled.
°Freshly ground black pepper.
°8 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
°4 crushed garlic cloves°Half a teaspoon of dried thyme.
°Half a teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
°Half a watercress.
°30 grams of Parmesan cheese.
°Two tablespoons of fresh parsley leaves.
1. In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti according to package directions. drain them.
2. Seasoning shrimp with salt & pepper to flavor.
3. Melt 2 tsp of butter in skillet on medium heat. Add garlic, oregano and hot pepper. Cook, stirring regularly, for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add the prawns and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until they turn pink. Put everything aside.
5. Melt the rest of the butter (6 tablespoons) in the skillet. Add the pasta, arugula (which should fade gradually), and Parmesan cheese. Add prawns.
6. Add some parsley and serve immediately. good Appetite !