How to assemble the Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle:
To make this a perfect confection, you have to start with the cake, strawberries, and then cheesecake mousse.Working in line is very important to assemble this dessert properly. It also depends on the quantity and size you are trying to make. Make your ingredients in different bowls if you want to make the best trifle. Hopefully, there will be no leftovers after everyone has tasted it.
- Fresh strawberries
- Some fresh strawberries cubed and hulled
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar You can put the powdered sugar and heavy cream quantities in different bowls.
- 1 lemon juice
- 21 oz can of strawberry pie filling
For Vanilla cheesecake mousse:
- 2 8 oz cream cheese that should be soft
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- 4 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tbs vanilla extract
- Vanilla cake pound cubed
- Mix the cubed strawberries you have with powder or granulated sugar depending upon what you have. Also, add the lemon juice and mix it well.
- Now, take a bowl and whip softened cream cheese with 1 and a half cups powdered sugar and the same quantity of heavy cream.
- Whip it for 2 to 3 minutes until it is fully fluffy.
- Take another bowl and whip the remaining heavy cream and powdered sugar to make the whipped cream.
- Now fold around 2 cups of the soft cream cheese mixture by hand and add the whipped cream on top.
- Add the strawberries but crush them a little before adding them.
- Now add the layers again on the top with the same sequence.
- Add the whipped cream to the top.
- Serve it after 3 to 4 hours of chilling.