This One Pot Mexican Rice Casserole is a super flavorful, quick and easy ground beef recipe! Your whole family will love this tasty casserole full of beef, rice, corn, and tons of taco flavor!
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Small Onion, Diced
- Salt & Pepper, To Taste
- 2 Tablespoons Taco Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Cup Long Grain White Rice,
- 1 1/2 Cups Beef Broth
- 1 15 Ounce Can Corn, Drained
- 8 Ounces Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Salsa
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese
- Cook the ground beef and onion together with salt and pepper to taste in a large skillet over medium high heat until beef is no longer pink. Drain grease if necessary.
- Return the pan to the stove and sprinkle the beef with the garlic powder and taco seasoning.
- Stir in the rice, broth, corn, tomato sauce, and salsa.
- Bring mixture to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 18-20 minutes until rice is tender.
- Top with cheese and return the lid to the pan for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted.