Have you ever made a pie in a blender? Crust, perhaps, crush a graham cracker and mix it with melted butter, but a whole pie filling? This pie is so simple, you don’t even need the lemonade you use.
Simply throw everything – without the seeds – into the blender! If you’re in trouble and don’t know what kind of dessert to bring to a party or serve at one end, this slice of sunshine is basically self-made, and it tastes like a warm Arizona day.
To make sure your pie is perfectly sweet, start by adding just 1 cup of sugar, then taste the result to see if you need more sweetness. It will depend on the lemon you use and your personal preferences. Whipping cream is a great touch to serve, but it’s not strictly necessary. You can also garnish the pie with some fresh berries or preserved lemon slices.
* Ingredients :
+ For pie° 1 large lemon – 4 large eggs
° Half a cup of melted butter
° 1 teaspoon vanilla
° 1½ cups sugar
° 1 (9-inch) uncooked pie crust (you can use a frozen deep plate if desired)+ Topping: (Optional)
° 1 cup whipping cream
° 2 tablespoons of sugar
* How to Make Arizona Sunshine Lemon Pie:
1. Taking pie crust out the freezer or making your own. You can using a deep frozen pie crust, it will work perfectly. Simply place it on a cake plate as the metal pan is not that strong but if you are using a glaze you don’t need to do this.
2. Then preheat the oven directly to 350 degrees.
3. Next, you should wash the lemon and then chop and remove all the seeds (don’t peel them, you will blend the whole lemon!) and make sure you put them in your high-powered blender (like Vitamix).
4. Add eggs, butter, vanilla and sugar and mix until smooth. It is best to start at strength 5 and then move to 10.
5. Into your pie, pour the mixture and bake until set, about 40 minutes.
6. Once set, cool and cool in the refrigerator.
To take first place:
7. Place the mixing bowl and beaters in the freezer for 20 minutes. Add whipping cream and sugar. Whip up to the peaks.
8. Cut the pie into slices and serve chilled with a little whipped cream on top. You can even enjoy it warm (it won’t be strong) or room temperature, but the best part is cool.