Made with homemade almond or hazelnut milk , almond butter, dates, bananas and carob powder, this smoothie does not use any refined sugars, is packed with protein and energy boosting ingredients, and tastes absolutely divine as well.
If, like me, you haven’t had chocolate for a long while and are missing it, be ready to taste it and weep.
Love and health!
- 2 cups almond or hazelnut milk preferably homemade
- 1-2 dates pitted
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons carob powder
- 1 large banana
- 1 cup ice
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender. Process on high until completely smooth, about 1 minute.
- Serve immediately, or store in a glass container in the refrigerator.